life . . . [the latest in instagrams: summer]
Hi friends! A little Friday fun on the blog today since I just realized it has been a while since I shared a few personal Instagram captures. So . . a little peek into my summer
- it is starting to feel a bit more like Fall, which also means new tv . . hello new New Girl!
- model call: looking for a cute couple to play bride & groom for a styled shoot with my favorite: Confetti Creative!
- scoring more chambray shirts from the Target kids dept. ;)
- time for a move! we finally put our house on the market, crazy!
- a weekend visit to see friends & to the good old alma mater in Lawrence
- cute little USBs, getting prepped for wedding clients in 2014!
- so many pretty sunsets lately, enjoying the lovely weather, beers with the fam in Minnie and pretty obsessed with my new bike basket :)
- the NEW studio is finally ready and we enjoyed a super fun studio opening party!
- party planning with Andrea & location scouting
- watching the guys play Wednesday night softball & enjoying some sunshine
- making my own not-so-short jean shorts ;)
- so honored to photograph many great couples & weddings this summer!
- enjoying the river walk at night and some evening bike rides dtsf with the hubby . . who also made me those awesome tables for the studio
- we love summertime grilling . . seriously try those grilled banana smores. thanks pinterest :)
- studio move in day! before ALL the painting
- a couple Turkey travel photos & Turkish pillows